The next Young Researchers Seminar, YRS15, an event jointly supported by ECTRI, FEHRL and FERSI, is organised next year by “Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy, Centro di ricerca per il Trasporto e la Logistica (CTL) on June 17-19, 2015.
The objectives of the Seminar are:
- To enable the networking of young transport researchers belonging to the Supporting Organizations Members, ECTRI, FEHRL, FERSI and from TRB.
- To provide training to the young researchers, by tutorial means through a retroactive manner, to elaborate, prepare papers and present oral scientific communications.
Therefore, this conference is not only aimed at scientific excellence, but also at presentation skills and the ability to put science into practice.
The indicative research domains are:
- Transport economics, policy and transport behaviour
- Transport sustainability and environment
- Transport safety
- Intelligent transport systems - ITS & Traffic
- Transport civil and road engineering
Abstracts and Tutor nomination can be sent by the 10th of October 2014. For more information, see the link below.